Sure, they have big teeth and sound scary, but– as any dog owner knows– it’s all just for show. Our German shepherd is fine with Roomba, thunder and lightning, even fireworks… Cotton balls are another story.
For other dogs, a car ride, crossing paths with the cat, even something as innocuous as the imaginary line between the kitchen and living room is enough to bring their fears and phobias to the fore. Check out this hilarious list to see some of the world’s most yellow-bellied canines!
1. “Hey, c’mon down and play! We don’t bite, promise.”
2. Roomba strikes again.
3. Blasted ankle biter.
4. Someone has issues with hardwood floors.
5. “Not another one!”
6. Why hasn’t someone invented noiseless fireworks yet?
7. Scared of his own doppleganger.
8. “Would someone please put that thing out so I can eat?”
10. And then one day it happened. Their greatest fears were finally realized.
11. “Let’s get out of here!”
12. “B-b-but … I don’t need a bath!”
13. Held hostage – by a statue.
14. Need we say more?
15. “Tail off the floor. No matter what!”
16. C’mon, buddy, man up. You’re like 100 times bigger than her.
17. “Maybe it’s best if we just close our eyes …”
18. That thunder was a little too close to home.
20. “Get me out of here. Now.”
Share to spread some laughs!